Afterward, I had my current favorite recovery drink, Swanson's grass-fed r-BGH free protein powder and almond milk.
I still haven't made up my mind yet about the Illinois Marathon. I'm really hoping this weather tones down soon and we can get outside more. I checked the Illinois Marathon website and it appears I have until April 1 to make a decision whether to run it as a Full or scale back to the Half.
Right now, my gut is telling me to scale back. Besides the weather being worse than usual this winter, I've actually been running very strong lately for solid Half Marathon training. I want a PR at a Full marathon, but still have another goal of a sub-2 hr Half Marathon. I'm very close, my current PR is 2:06 so we'll see. I'm not sure if I'm ready to make any decisions just yet :)
All in all, I'm feeling strong and running well. I just need this weather to clear up!
I'm also found here: